A High - Tech SolutionThe Bin-Ovation App is a hi-tech solution to all your councils recycling education and awareness needs.
Allows easy communicationThe App allows you to communicate a variety of RRR information to your householders on a live reactive platform, the main feature and benefits are listed below.
We have a library of over 300 item pages each with a photograph, an instruction, which bin or recycling centre to use and reduce, re-use and recycle information.
Helping you educate your householders
The Bin-Ovation App offers many benefits that help your ouncil tie in with Local Government & European objectives and targets
Why support Bin-Ovation
From the Council perspective the Bin-Ovation App offers many benefits that tie in with local government objectives and targets.
The Bin-Ovation App is a hi-tech solution to all your councils recycling education and awareness needs. The App allows you to communicate a variety of RRR information to your householders on a live reactive platform. There are two main benefits for your householders.
Benefit #1: Educational and Awareness
- Complete clarity for householder
- Individual waste item search function
- Library of 300+ household item specific pages with photograph, instructions and which bin/recycling centre to dispose of the item
- Over 1500 generic name search tags associated with items
- Self or council populated bin reminders displayed on the phone/tablet
- Current council related news items and information articles for householders
- Waste hierarchy information & article links to external websites i.e. love food- hate waste etc.
- Top Reduce/Re-use/Recycling Tips from WRAP UK etc
- GPS directions Recycling Centres in the council area
- Opening hours for Recycling Centres.
- Contact options to email Council for waste related queries, requests etc.
- Contact options to email Bin-ovation for App related queries
- Option to change between council areas on the platform
- You can now report environmental issues such as dog-fouling, fly-tipping, litter or graffiti direct from your smart phone or tablet via Mid Ulster District Council’s and Bandbridge and Craigavon Bin-Oation app.
Benefit #2: Direct Communication to Residents Via Push Notifications
- Push Notifications offer a direct communication tool to all App users
- Message can inform of changes of service, reminders of holidays, new initiatives etc.
- Cost is free irrespective of number of users
- Communication is safe, proofed and one way only
- Option to be zonal and targeted to each collection route by address*
(*If householder address data if compatible with Bin-Ovation requirements)
Benefit#3: Data & Statistical Behavioural Analysis Software (DSBAS) Reporting
- Powerful tool for statistical analysis of the usage of the App by householders
- Combines information from Google analytics and Bin-Ovation’s Content Management System
- Monthly report to council on usage including top trending searches
- Specific to each council area
- Live information with the ability to inform councils marketing strategy